Yoga For Over 50s.
Yoga for over 50s in South West London – train at home.
Getting older doesn’t mean retiring from your favourite activities and sports.
There are proven ways to maximize your physical and mental health and increase not only your chance at a longer life, but, more importantly, the quality of your longevity.
Yoga is a great way to counter the effects of ageing and the menopause. The number of people who begin practicing yoga after the age of 50 is on the rise. Many realise that yoga is the perfect way to reduce and often eliminate the discomforts associated with ageing.
Here are the reasons why yoga is great after 50:
- It lowers stress. Yoga helps to control breathing, which reduces anxiety. When practicing yoga regularly the overall sense of calmness increases and as a result, a happier, stress-free life can be enjoyed.
- It eases physical pain and discomfort. Aches and pains associated with getting older can be eased along with any back pain, chronic pain or neck pain you may be experiencing. a gentle yoga practice helps to increase flexibility in the joints and works every muscle in the body – a complete physical and emotional workout.
- It reduces blood pressure. Regular yoga practice reduces high blood pressure and promotes oxygenation and blood circulation in the body. By taking our focus away from the stresses and strains of the outside world, we focus on what is happening now, thereby managing any anxieties.
- Yoga is great for the joints and promotes good bone health. Yoga has been proven to help people suffering with arthritis. Research shows that practicing Hatha yoga can help to ease joint pain, fatigue and other related symptoms.
- Yoga keeps the mind sharp by forcing your body into new movement patterns.
- Yoga can relieve menopausal discomfort. Certain yoga poses can help ease the hormonal fluctuations of menopause from hot flashes (by reducing excess of pitta-fire) to anxiety.
So, give your body the movement it craves and??maximize your physical and mental health and increase not only your chance at a longer life, but, more importantly, the quality of your longevity.
Enjoy a healthy and active living with our 121 yoga for over 50s packages.
Our 121 yoga packages are tailor made to suit your requirements as a mature client.
We visit clients at their own homes in South West London.
Our friendly and experienced ?yoga teachers are available seven days a week, and will bring everything you need for a great practice at home.
No contracts – no sign up fees – flexible payment terms – available seven days a week.
Call us today on 07881 884 738?to discuss your specific requirements and arrange your trial session!
Train with your friend or a family member at no extra cost!
121personaltraining.com – yoga for over 50s. Wimbledon, Putney, Wandsworth, Southfields and Fulham.