Yoga For Athletes.
Yoga for athletes.
Ideal for cyclists, runners, martial artists, tennis players, triathletes and skiing enthusiasts.
Yoga helps athletes to:
- improve balance and body awareness,
- achieve a wide range of athletic goals: mobility, strength and flexibility – at the same time,
- strengthen and lengthen the hip flexors, hamstrings, calf muscles and shoulders, which are used heavily during training and repetitive movements,
- learn correct breathing techniques to increase oxygen in muscles, enhancing lung function capacity and efficiency,
- prevent muscle soreness, aiding recovery from injuries and tough training sessions,
- correct physical imbalances, injuries and weaknesses by strengthening and re-balancing muscles, joints and ligaments.
At 121 Yoga for Athletes we customise combinations of poses that target muscle groups and skills specific to your sport.
With a regular yoga practice you will achieve more body mobility, allowing you to move with less effort.
What was once difficult or challenging becomes easier.
If you are looking to incorporate yoga as a part of your training process or as a part of your general fitness routine, aim for minimum of two yoga sessions a week.
If you would like to try yoga but don?t know where to start look no further than our private 121 Yoga for athletes services.
For complete beginners to advanced students.
You will be discovering yoga in a safe space, learning the basics of breathing, movement and posture at your own home.
Private yoga for athletes at times to suit you.
Our friendly and fully qualified yoga teachers will provide all the equipment and encouragement you need to begin your yoga journey.
No contracts – no sign up fees – flexible training times at your own home.
Train with friend or family member at no extra cost!
Go to 121personaltraining.com to check our prices and offers.
Call us today on 07881 884 738 or email us at email@example.com to arrange your trial session.
121 Yoga: private, exclusive and personal.
121personaltraining.com -yoga for athletes – private yoga classes in southfields, putney, fulham, wimbledon, wandsworth and earlsfield.