Foods That Help Digestion.
Foods that help digestion – 121 yoga, personal training and nutrition services in SW London.
To maintain optimal digestive health and avoid many modern diseases I recommend adding these foods to your diet, they will kick-start your metabolism and cleanse your system:
- Lacto-fermented vegetables such as sauerkrout and kimchee have a very high level of probiotics and also break down and eliminate heavy metals and other toxins from the body.
- Apples contain fibre content which helps with digestive process. They are high in pectin, which is a type of fibre that binds to cholesterol and heavy metals in the body. Therefore apples help to cleanse the intestines and eliminate toxic build up in the body.
- Beetroot contains the high amount of fibre which improves digestive health, aiding the absorption of food. It also stimulates the circulatory system, speeding up metabolism.
- Cucumber has a rich fibre content to keep digestive system moving and also is a source of erepsin, an enzyme that helps the body to digest protein. fresh cucumber juice can alleviate acid reflux and indigestion.
- Celery can stimulate the kidneys and help to flash out toxins, is full of B-vitamins and vitamin C, and aids the elimination of waste.
- Lemons stimulate the gall bladder, which in turn aids liver and digestive function. Citric acid encourages healthy digestion and lemon juice has a calming effect on the stomach and relieves bloating.
I hope that my foods that help digestion tips will help you to start a new season with more healthy choices and energy!
Contact us at 121personaltraining.com for more information about our personal training, yoga and nutrition at home services.
No contracts ? no sign up fees ? flexible payment terms ? available seven days a week.
Call us today on 07881 884 738?to discuss your specific requirements and arrange your trial session!
Train with your friend or a family member at no extra cost!
Foods that help digestion – nutrition, yoga and personal training in Wimbledon, Putney, Wandsworth, Southfields, Fulham.