Easy ways to eat more fruits and vegetables.
We all know that fruits and vegetables are good for us but finding tasty ways to add them to our diets is sometimes tricky.
Here are some easy ways to eat more fruits and vegetables, filling your plate with fresh produce and leaving you feeling great:
- Use veggies as base for everything and serve all your main courses over vegetables, for example grilled fish on a bed of saut?ed kale seasoned with curry powder.
- Add vegetables to your smoothies, for example add a handful of kale or spinach to a fruits smoothie. ?You can also add an avocado, which makes the smoothie really creamy.
- Always snack with? fruit or vegetable. ?For example if you want some yogurt, have some berries with it.
- Load your sandwiches. ?Add diced bell peppers, onions, shredded cabbage, avocado or apple.
- Eat vegetables for breakfast. ?For example stir some spinach, kale or tomatoes in your scrambled eggs.
- Look to other cultures for inspiration. ?Asian and Indian cuisines are rich in fruits and vegetables.
So start incorporating more fruits and veggies into your existing diet. It will bring positive changes and help you look and feel your best!
Contact us at: email@example.com for more delicious recipes, and for details about our nutrition coaching services and healthy cookery classes.
121personaltraining.com – easy ways to eat more fruits and vegetables – nutrition coaching putney – healthy cookery classes putney