Simple Detox Tips.
Are you feeling sluggish, bloated, low mood and irritability?
How you think and feel is dictated by how well your body is digesting and assimilating food, absorbing nutrients, detoxifying and eliminate waste.
Over time, we get build up all the toxins in our system and you are likely to benefit from improving your detoxification potential.
Consider undertaking 3-7 days detox.
A cleansing week can be particularly good to break bad eating patterns and nourish your liver.
Detox allows your system to heal itself and that is why we end up feeling full of energy and vibrant.
Simple detox tips to support detoxification naturally:
- Include plenty of antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetable daily.
- Certain foods are known to support liver detoxification like kale, beetroot, turmeric, watercress, so include them daily.
- Where possible choose organic foods to minimize exposure to pesticides, antibiotics and additives.
- Include high-quality protein foods daily – these are essential for the liver detoxification pathways.
- Support your digestion by including probiotics (e.g. miso, kefir) and foods that contain digestive enzymes, such as papaya.
- Keep hydrated.
- Keep active.
- Avoid refined, processed foods, ready meals and takeaways, alcohol and caffeine.
Visit 121personaltraining.com for more great articles and recipes, plus information about our detox services and nutrition coaching packages.
121personaltraining.com – simple detox tips – nutrition coaching London.